Primary school is a crucial time for a child’s development; however some kids develop faster than others. If you think your child is taking a bit longer to develop, don’t stress, we’re here to help level the playing field with our friendly and experienced staff. If you are unsure, ask yourself the following:
- Is your child falling behind in English (reading, writing, spelling), Maths or both?
- Is your child having difficulty in understanding the questions being asked in lessons?
- Does your child not know how to write essays or prepare written assignments?
- Does your child lack confidence in school work?
- Does your child not want to do homework? Or, just don’t know the techniques to get started?
- Do you want to prepare your child for high school?
- Do you want to make sure your child performs well in NAPLAN testing?
Our Teaching Methods for Primary School Students
Our primary school tutors are fully registered qualified and experienced school teachers, with all the skills required to help your child reach their potential. Our tutors are also located in Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane.
It’s important for kids to get a proper start on their schooling by getting the fundamentals right. However, too often, large class sizes means that some children haven’t understood what is being taught and slip through unnoticed.
Our individualised and one-on-one style of tutoring helps children to improve their learning confidence and self-esteem, showing them they can achieve anything they put their mind to.
Why Choose Progressive Home Tutors
At Progressive Home Tutors we ..
- Are fully qualified and registered primary school teachers with the knowledge and experience to expertly assess the areas of your child’s learning that require attention
- Develop and implement programs that are specifically designed to strengthen your child’s grades
- Come to you, allowing the child to build a strong relationship with the tutor, helping them to further improve their education
- Work on a one-on-one basis with your child for ensuring there is no break-down in communication, missed information, and stress about falling behind
- We have tutors available in Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane
The Benefits of Tutoring for Primary School Students
Tutoring can significantly assist your child’s academic life, by:
- Improving skills and results
- Boosting confidence and self-esteem
- Helping to increase concentration